Information about CORD software – how to build, install, operate, develop, and test CORD – is available at http://guide.opencord.org. The Guide includes information for all releases starting with 4.0. Corresponding information for earlier releases (which are no longer supported) are scattered across the Wiki and GitHub, with a useful starting point being: Building and Installing CORD (version 3.0).
Introductory White Papers
Most platform-related components are now documented throughout the Guide. Additional information can be found in project-specific pages:
- Trellis - CORD Network Infrastructure.
- The design of the CORD fabric, and the role of overlay virtualization in service composition.
- CORD Monitoring Service.
- In-depth description of the CORD service to collect, archive and analyze real-time metrics.
- XOS and the CORD ControllerNEM
- An architectural overview of XOS and how it is used to configure and control CORD services.